A Holiday Craft

A holiday craft that I made is a Christmas Tree made out of popsicle sticks. You can make this by first off, getting the materials. You will need: Popsicle Sticks, either markers or paint, hot glue, scissors, and some sort of jems for ornaments. You should start off by cutting the popsicle sticks to lengths that go from short to long, creating the shape of a tree. Once you do this, paint or color them green. Then take a normal popsicle stick and paint or color it brown. Let this dry if you painted. You should next assemble the pieces how you want them. The next step is to glue the green pieces to the brown popsicle stick. Once this drys, you can add the jems to your tree to resemble ornaments. Below is an example if you need some inspiration. Have fun!

Image result for christmas tree craft made out of popsicle sticks

4 thoughts on “A Holiday Craft

1. Colleen you did an amazing job with you’re blog! I also like to make crafts during christmas time. I enjoyed reading your blog now I know how to make a christmas tree out of popsicle sticks.

• Mine turned out great, thank you for asking! I used green popsicle sticks for the tree and added red and green gems as ornaments!